How to Safely Catch a Bat (NY State Health Dept.)
More Allen County Health Videos
Unwanted Medication Disposal DayFlushing old pills down the toilet or throwing them into the trash can have serious consequences for drinking water and the environment. Bring your expired medication (in their original bottles or packages) to participating Walgreen’s stores on Sept. 26, from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. Learn more.
Our latest Facts Facts Report is on cyberbullying. Click here.
Notice of Health Survey
Clearwater Research Inc. is currently conducting a behavioral risk survey in our area on behalf of the Indiana State Department of Health. The purpose of the telephone survey is to gather statewide data on chronic disease issues and risk behaviors. If you have any questions, you may contact Linda Stemnock wtth the state health department at 1-855-435-7178.
News & Events
Alerts & Advisories
- Baxter Initiates U.S. Voluntary Recall of One Lot of Potassium Chloride Injection Due to Shipping Carton Mislabeling - September 18, 2014
- New Mexico Firm Recalls Beef Jerky Products Produced Without the Benefit of Inspection and Misbranded With Undeclared Allergens - September 17, 2014
- Playtex Adds Production Lot To Its March 2014 Voluntary Recall Of Certain AC/DC Power Adapters Used With the Playtex® Nurser Deluxe Double Electric Breast Pump - September 17, 2014
- Gel Spice Company, Inc. Issues A Voluntary Recall Of Fresh Finds Brand Ground Black Pepper, 3.53 oz (100 g), Due To Possible Salmonella Risk - September 17, 2014
- ospira Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of One Lot of Heparin Sodium, 1,000 USP Heparin Units/500 mL (2 USP Heparin Units/mL), In 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, 500 mL, Due to Particulate Matter - September 12, 2014