More Allen County Health Videos
Our latest Facts Facts Report is on drownings. Click here.
For information and resources from the TB Consortium of Allen County, click here.
ISDH Press Release on Chikungunya
ISDH Quick Facts on Chikungunya
Frequently Asked Questions about Chikungunya
News & Events
- Free HIV testing offered on June 27 - June 25, 2014
- Mosquitoes capable of carrying disease found right here at home - June 18, 2014
- Case of Chikungunya Confirmed in State - June 09, 2014
Alerts & Advisories
- Unique Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. Announces a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of all Sterile Compounded Preparations Within Their Expiry Period Due to a Lack of Sterility Assurance - July 21, 2014
- Baxter Initiates Voluntary Worldwide Recall Of Four Lots Of IV Solutions Due To The Presence Of Particulate Matter - July 17, 2014
- Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Tattoo Ink, Tattoo Needles, Tattoo kits Due to Microbial Contamination - July 15, 2014
- ospira Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of One Lot Of Lactated Ringers And 5% Dextrose Injection, Usp, 1000 ML, Flexible Containers Due To Mold Contamination - July 15, 2014
- California Firm Recalls Chicken Products Due to Possible Salmonella Heidelberg Contamination - July 10, 2014