Play it Safe This Summer
More Allen County Health Videos
The Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health will be closed on Monday, May 27 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. Our offices will reopen on Tuesday, May 28.
May is Skin Cancer Awareness month. Learn more in our latest Fast Facts report. Click here.
Avian Influenza H7N9
The CDC has established this Web page for updates and links from WHO and others regarding the avian flu virus H7N9 in China that has drawn international concern due to its virulent nature and potential to mutate to person-to-person transmission.
Indiana State Department of Health's H7N9 page.
News & Events
- New immunization requirements for fall - May 06, 2013
- Health department announces Allen County’s favorite baby names from 2012 - March 12, 2013
- Free radon test kits still available to residents - January 14, 2013
Alerts & Advisories
- Eco-Cuisine Recalls Product Because of Possible Health Risk - May 21, 2013
- Sandoz US Announces Voluntary Nationwide Recall of two lots of Methotrexate Sodium, USP, Injectable Vials, 25mg/mL, 40mL vials - May 21, 2013
- Rural King Recalls Deer Corn Because of Possible Health Risk - May 20, 2013
- Tropical Valley Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk and Walnuts in Next by Nature Dark Chocolate Bananas - May 20, 2013
- Krinos Foods, LLC. is Expanding its April 28, 2013 Recall to Include Additional Expiration Dates Jan 01-2014 to Jun 08-2014 of Tahini Products Because of Possible Health Risk - May 13, 2013