Lighting the Way: Power Outage Safety
More Allen County Health Videos
Fast Facts Report
April is Autism Awareness Month and that is the subject of our latest Fast Facts report. Click here.
Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Conference
The Indiana Perinatal Network is sponsoring a Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome conference on May 9, 2014 at the Ritz Charles in Carmel, IN. Register online at www.indianaperinatal.org/events.
Opiate Prescribing Rules
The Indiana Medical Licensing Board has adoped a new rule for physicians prescribing medications for chronic pain to non-terminal patients. Read the new rule.
To help physicians understand and implement the new rules for prescribing addictive pain medication, there's a provider toolkit.
Learn more at BitterPill.IN.gov.
News & Events
- Flu hitting healthy adults hard this season - January 23, 2014
- Oh Baby! Liam and Noah most popular boy names; Ava tops for girls in 2013 - January 17, 2014
- Disclosure rule meant to protect buyer and promote septic system evaluation - December 17, 2013
Alerts & Advisories
- Natural Organics, Inc. Recalls one lot of THURSDAY PLANTATION TEA TREE MOUTHWASH Due to Bacterial Contamination EXPANDED to Include THURSDAY PLANTATION TEA TREE MOUTHWASH 8.45 fl oz/ 250mL e, Product No. 6710, Lot 10952 - April 17, 2014
- Health Matters America Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Organic Traditions Brand Dark Chocolate Golden Berries and Dark Chocolate Sacha Inchi Seeds - April 17, 2014
- Washington Firm Recalls Dried Egg Products Due To Possible Salmonella Contamination - April 16, 2014
- Private Selection Sweet Strawberry Sorbet Recalled for Undeclared Allergen - April 16, 2014
- Swanson Health Products Recalls Full Spectrum Cilantro - April 11, 2014