Learning to Jump Rope
More Allen County Health Videos
Our lastest Fast Facts report is on Brown Cigarettes or Little Cigars. Click here.
New Lodging Establishment Ordinance
The Fort Wayne-Allen County Lodging Establishment Ordinance will take effect January 1, 2014. The ordinance provides for the permitting and inspection of hotels and motels within Allen County and establishes a minimum standard for cleanliness and sanitation. Each lodging facility will get a letter grade based on the inspection which will be posted in a place visible to patrons.
You can review the ordinance here.
News & Events
- Residents urged to test homes for radon - November 14, 2013
- Health department has flu vaccine for children and adults - September 27, 2013
- Celebrating summer's last hurrah - August 30, 2013
Alerts & Advisories
- IQ Formulations Issues a Voluntary Recall of HYDRAVAX Dietary Supplement Due to Possible Undeclared Ingredient - December 05, 2013
- Mary Ann's Specialty Foods Recall Notification Report 070-2013 - December 05, 2013
- Abbott Issues Voluntary Recall of Certain FreeStyleŽ and FreeStyle LiteŽ Blood Glucose Test Strips in the United States - December 05, 2013
- Wisconsin Firm Recalls Frozen Chicken Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergen - December 02, 2013
- Crunch Pak Issues Voluntary Recall of Limited Quantities of Crunch Pak Brand Apple Slices Because of Possible Health Risk - November 18, 2013