Lighting the Way: Power Outage Safety
More Allen County Health Videos
Fast Facts Report
April is Autism Awareness Month and that is the subject of our latest Fast Facts report. Click here.
Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Conference
The Indiana Perinatal Network is sponsoring a Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome conference on May 9, 2014 at the Ritz Charles in Carmel, IN. Register online at www.indianaperinatal.org/events.
Opiate Prescribing Rules
The Indiana Medical Licensing Board has adoped a new rule for physicians prescribing medications for chronic pain to non-terminal patients. Read the new rule.
To help physicians understand and implement the new rules for prescribing addictive pain medication, there's a provider toolkit.
Learn more at BitterPill.IN.gov.
News & Events
- Flu hitting healthy adults hard this season - January 23, 2014
- Oh Baby! Liam and Noah most popular boy names; Ava tops for girls in 2013 - January 17, 2014
- Disclosure rule meant to protect buyer and promote septic system evaluation - December 17, 2013
Alerts & Advisories
- Wisconsin Firm Recalls Salami Type Products Misbranded With USDA Mark Of Inspection - April 22, 2014
- Georgia Firm Recalls Chicken Breast Tenders Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens - April 22, 2014
- Missouri Firm Recalls Hot Dog Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens - April 22, 2014
- Hospira Announces Voluntary Nationwide Recall of One Lot of 1% Lidocaine HCI INjection, USP, Due To Visible Particulates - April 22, 2014
- Hickory Farms Issues Allergy Alert on Chipotle Ranch Sauce Due to Undeclared Milk - April 22, 2014