Ebola and Contact Tracing (CDC)
More Allen County Health Videos
Our latest Facts Facts Report is on cyberbullying. Click here.
Notice of Health Survey
Clearwater Research Inc. is currently conducting a behavioral risk survey in our area on behalf of the Indiana State Department of Health. The purpose of the telephone survey is to gather statewide data on chronic disease issues and risk behaviors. If you have any questions, you may contact Linda Stemnock wtth the state health department at 1-855-435-7178.
News & Events
- County health agencies ramp up for emerging disease threat - October 09, 2014
- Local health department leaders win prestigious awards - September 26, 2014
- Bats could pose rabies risks for residents - September 03, 2014
Alerts & Advisories
- Bailey Farms Inc. Recalls Fresh Serrano Chile Peppers Because Of Possible Health Risk - October 23, 2014
- Contract Packaging Resources, Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Assured™ Brand Naproxen Sodium Tablets due to Packaging Mix-Up - October 23, 2014
- AMS Health Sciences, LLC Issues Voluntary Recall of Saba Shark Cartilage Complex, 60 Capsule Bottles Due to Possible Salmonella Contamination - October 20, 2014
- Hospira Announces Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of One Lot Of 1% Lidocaine HCI Injection, USP 10 MG Per ML, 30 ML Single-Dose. Preservative-Free, Due To Particulate Matter - October 20, 2014
- JFC International Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in "Hapi Pudding" - October 20, 2014