Learning to Jump Rope
More Allen County Health Videos
Our lastest Fast Facts report is on Brown Cigarettes or Little Cigars. Click here.
New Lodging Establishment Ordinance
The Fort Wayne-Allen County Lodging Establishment Ordinance will take effect January 1, 2014. The ordinance provides for the permitting and inspection of hotels and motels within Allen County and establishes a minimum standard for cleanliness and sanitation. Each lodging facility will get a letter grade based on the inspection which will be posted in a place visible to patrons.
You can review the ordinance here.
News & Events
- Getting annual flu shot focus of National Influenza Vaccination Week - December 10, 2013
- Residents urged to test homes for radon - November 14, 2013
- Health department has flu vaccine for children and adults - September 27, 2013
Alerts & Advisories
- Blooming Import Inc. Issues an Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Golden Lion Brand Dried Ziziphus Jujuba Mill (Dried Dates) - December 13, 2013
- Health Matters America Inc. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Milk In Organic Traditions Brand Dark Chocolate Hazelnuts, Dark Chocolate Hazelnuts With Chili, Dark Chocolate Almonds, And Dark Chocolate Almonds With Chili - December 12, 2013
- Whole Foods Market Mid-Atlantic Region Recalls Spinach Dip - December 12, 2013
- Ontario, Canada Firm Recalls Prosciutto Ham Product For Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination - December 10, 2013
- Washington Firm Recalls Chicken Noodle Soup Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergen - December 10, 2013