Play it Safe This Summer
More Allen County Health Videos
Avian Influenza H7N9
The CDC has established this Web page for updates and links from WHO and others regarding the avian flu virus H7N9 in China that has drawn international concern due to its virulent nature and potential to mutate to person-to-person transmission.
Indiana State Department of Health's H7N9 page.
Protect your Pets from Heartworm
Mosquitoes are not just a threat to human health; they can transmit heartworm disease to dogs. Find out what you can do to protect your pets. Click here for more information.
News & Events
Alerts & Advisories
- See’s Candies, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Nuts & Eggs in Milk and Dark Raisins - June 17, 2013
- Oskri Recalls “Coconut Bar Dark Chocolate”, “Coconut Bar Dark Chocolate Minis”, “Fig Dark Chocolate Bars” and “Almond Dark Chocolate Bars” Because of Undeclared Milk - June 17, 2013
- Lipari Foods Recalls Sunflower Seeds and Snack Mixes Because of Possible Health Risk - June 17, 2013
- Vega Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Vega One Bars and Vega Sport Protein Bars - June 14, 2013
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals USA Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Warfarin 2 mg Tablets, Lot MM5767, Expiration Date June 2014, Due to Oversized Tablets - June 13, 2013