More Allen County Health Videos
Closed for Labor Day
The Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health will be closed on Monday, Sept. 1 in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
Unwanted Medication Disposal Day
Fast Facts-Mosquto-borne disease
Our latest Facts Facts Report is on mosquito-borne disease. Click here.
Notice of Health Survey
Clearwater Research Inc. is currently conducting a behavioral risk survey in our area on behalf of the Indiana State Department of Health. The purpose of the telephone survey is to gather statewide data on chronic disease issues and risk behaviors. If you have any questions, you may contact Linda Stemnock wtth the state health department at 1-855-435-7178.
News & Events
- Listeria concerns prompt nationwide recall - July 23, 2014
- Free HIV testing offered on June 27 - June 25, 2014
- Mosquitoes capable of carrying disease found right here at home - June 18, 2014
Alerts & Advisories
- California Firm Recalls Chicken Caesar Salad Kits For Possible Listeria Contamination - August 25, 2014
- CloverSnare™ 4-Loop Vascular Retrieval Snare Recall - August 22, 2014
- nSPIRED Natural Foods, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Certain Retail Lots Of Arrowhead Mills® Peanut Butters, Maranatha® Almond Butters And Peanut Butters And Specific Private Label Nut Butters Because Of Possible Health Risk - August 21, 2014
- Baxter Voluntarily Initiates U.S. Recall of Two Lots of Peritoneal Dialysis Solution Due to Presence of Particulate Matter - August 18, 2014
- Voluntary Recall Notice of McCormick Ground Oregano Due to Possible Salmonella Risk - August 18, 2014