More Allen County Health Videos
Our latest Facts Facts Report is on drownings. Click here.
For information and resources from the TB Consortium of Allen County, click here.
ISDH Press Release on Chikungunya
ISDH Quick Facts on Chikungunya
Frequently Asked Questions about Chikungunya
News & Events
- Listeria concerns prompt nationwide recall - July 23, 2014
- Free HIV testing offered on June 27 - June 25, 2014
- Mosquitoes capable of carrying disease found right here at home - June 18, 2014
Alerts & Advisories
- American Health Packaging Announces the Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Ibuprofen Tablets, USP, 600 mg, 100 Hospital Unit Dose and Oxcarbazepine Tablets, 300 mg, 100 Hospital Unit Dose - July 22, 2014
- Wawona Packing Co. Takes Precautionary Step of Voluntarily Recalling Fresh, Whole Peaches, Plums, Nectarines, and Pluots Because of Possible Health Risk - July 22, 2014
- Unique Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. Announces a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of all Sterile Compounded Preparations Within Their Expiry Period Due to a Lack of Sterility Assurance - July 21, 2014
- Baxter Initiates Voluntary Worldwide Recall Of Four Lots Of IV Solutions Due To The Presence Of Particulate Matter - July 17, 2014
- Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Tattoo Ink, Tattoo Needles, Tattoo kits Due to Microbial Contamination - July 15, 2014