Ebola and Contact Tracing (CDC)
More Allen County Health Videos
The Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health has recommended that signs asking people to report any recent travel outside the United States be posted in places throughout the community, including schools. If anyone has traveled to Ebola-affected regions, it would help health officials assess the risk and the need for any public health interventions. Read more.
Signs to help assess travel history recommended
Our latest Facts Facts Report is on cyberbullying. Click here.
News & Events
- Department of Health recommends signage to assess travel history - October 28, 2014
- County health agencies ramp up for emerging disease threat - October 09, 2014
- Local health department leaders win prestigious awards - September 26, 2014
Alerts & Advisories
- Minnesota Firm Recalls Ground Beef Products Due To Possible E. Coli O157:H7 Contamination - November 25, 2014
- Baxter Initiates Voluntary Recall Of One Lot Of Highly Concentrated Potassium Chloride Injection In The U.S. Due To Mislabeled Overpouch - November 25, 2014
- Kozy Shack Enterprises, LLC Issues Allergen Alert on Unlabeled Foodservice Chocolate Pudding Cups - November 25, 2014
- REFA Enterprises, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Forever Beautiful Bee Pollen Due to Undeclared Sibutramine and Phenolphthalein - November 20, 2014
- Pennsylvania Firm Recalls Pork Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens - November 20, 2014