Ebola and Contact Tracing (CDC)
More Allen County Health Videos
The Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health has recommended that signs asking people to report any recent travel outside the United States be posted in places throughout the community, including schools. If anyone has traveled to Ebola-affected regions, it would help health officials assess the risk and the need for any public health interventions. Read more.
Signs to help assess travel history recommended
Our latest Facts Facts Report is on cyberbullying. Click here.
News & Events
- Flu activity prompts hospital visitor restrictions - December 18, 2014
- Medical providers working to absorb pain clinic patients - December 12, 2014
- Department of Health recommends signage to assess travel history - October 28, 2014
Alerts & Advisories
- Giant Eagle Recalls Apple Pistachio Salad With or Without Chicken Because of Possible Health Risk - December 17, 2014
- Whalen’s Horseradish Products, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Anchovy in Whalen’s Seafood & Burger Sauce - December 17, 2014
- Baxter Voluntarily Initiates U.S. Recall of Two Lots of Sodium Chloride Injection, USP Due to the Presence of Particulate Matter - December 17, 2014
- Alere Initiates Voluntary URGENT CORRECTION for Use of Alere INRatio® and INRatio®2 PT/INR Monitor System - December 11, 2014
- Safeway Recalls Safeway Select French Salted Caramel (Fleur De Sel) Premium Ice Cream Sold November 4 through December 5 Due to an Undeclared Peanut Allergen - December 09, 2014