Location: 200 E. Berry St., Suite 360, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 • Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Meet the Staff: Audrey Graft; Env. Health Specialist; Matthew Rosbrugh, Env. Health Specialist; Michelle Radosevich, Env. Health Specialist; Steve Niemoeller, Env. Health Specialist; Betsy Graham, Support Staff; • Janee Brown, Support Staff
Allen County Regulations
- Allen County Title 10 Article 2 Food and Beverage Ordinance Newly Revised!
- Indiana Food Code
- Indiana Food Code 2004 Updates
- Food Certification Rule-410 IAC 7-22
- Food Handler Certification Q & A
- List of Certified Training Program Providers
- Indiana Bed and Breakfast Rule
- Variance Protocol for Food Establishments
- Employee Health and Infection Control
- Information about Indiana House Enrollment Act 1309 for Home-Based Vendors
- Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables (FDA Guidance for Industry)
- Food Handler Restrictions (English) New!
- Food Handler Restrictions (Spanish) New!
- Employee Health and Infection Control (English) New!
- Employee Health and Infection Control (Spanish) New!
More Articles: General Information • FAQ • Food Permits & Resources • Food Safety & Illness • Food Inspection Reports • Tattoo & Body Piercing • Smoke-Free Air Laws • Food Complaints
According to the CDC, since 1996, there have been at least 30 reported outbreaks of foodborne illness associated with different types of raw and lightly cooked sprouts. Most of these outbreaks were caused by Salmonella and E. coli.