Location: 200 E. Berry St., Suite 360, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 • Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Meet the Staff: Audrey Graft; Env. Health Specialist; Matthew Rosbrugh, Env. Health Specialist; Michelle Radosevich, Env. Health Specialist; Steve Niemoeller, Env. Health Specialist; Betsy Graham, Support Staff; • Janee Brown, Support Staff
Food Inspection Reports
In response to some recent food establishment closures, the Department of Health is providing answers to some frequently asked questions about our inspection program. Click here.
Prior Year Inspections
- 2009 Second Half Inspection Report
- 2009 First Half Inspection Report
- 2008 First Half Inspection Report
- 2007 Second Half Inspection Report
- 2007 First Half Inspection Report
- 2006 Second Half Inspection Report
- 2006 First Half Inspection Report
- 2005 Second Half Inspection Report
- 2005 First Half Inspection Report
More Articles: General Information • FAQ • Food Regulations • Food Permits & Resources • Food Safety & Illness • Tattoo & Body Piercing • Smoke-Free Air Laws • Food Complaints
You can protect yourself first by choosing which tattoo and body piercing facility to patronize. Tattoo and body piercing facilities are are inspected by the local health department to make sure they are clean and have adequate kitchen facilities, and those inspection reports are available to the public upon request. You can find out how tattoo and body piercing facilities did on their most recent inspection and use that score to help you make your choice.