Location: 200 E. Berry St., Suite 360, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 • Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Meet the Staff: Mark Herber, REHS, Asst. Director; Kathy Doseck, REHS, Plan Review Coord.; Jack Gensic, Env. Health Specialist; Mike Jones, Env. Technician; John McCue, Env. Technician; Alyssa Walker, Env. Technician • Darlene Swanson, Support Staff
Water Quality Diseases
- Alphabetical Listing of Parasitic Diseases
- Safe Food and Water: What Travelers Need to Know
- Safe Food and Water: A Guide for People with HIV
- Preventing Cryptosporidiosis: A Guide for Persons with HIV/AIDS
For general information on water-borne diseases, please click here
- Drinking Water and Health: What you need to Know
- Local Drinking Water Information
- Indiana Drinking Water
- Private Drinking Water Wells
- Drinking Water From Household Wells
- Well Water Testing FAQ
- Contaminants in Well Water
- Types of Drinking Water Wells
- Sources of Potential Contamination
- Private Drinking Water Wells: What you can do
- What to do after a flood
- Testing Your Private Well Water New!
For more information on private drinking water wells, click here
- Visit the FDA site for more information on the different types of waters. Click here for an article on Bottled Water regulation.
- Read the label on your bottled water. This label can tell you about the way the bottled water is treated.
- Check the label for a 1-800 number or web page address of the company that bottled the water. This may be a place to get further infomation.
For more information on bottled water, click here.
More Articles: General Information • FAQ • Septic Systems • Swimming Pools & Spas • Phase I Assessments • Air Quality
More people in the world have mobile phones than have toilets.